In 2021, the PNS will award up to thirty (30) travel grants to those attending the conference from under-resourced countries. Travel Grant recipients will receive $500 USD and complimentary conference registration.
Application Window: The travel grant application window is 24 November 2020 – 5 February 2021.
Notification of Acceptance: Wednesday, 21 April 2021
- Applicants must come from an under-resourced World Bank country (GNI per capita of $12,535 or less).
- Applicants must have an accepted abstract (poster or platform presentation).
- Applicants must submit a recommendation letter from a current PNS member. If you are unable to provide a letter, please explain your specific circumstances when submitting your application.
- If there are more than 30 applicants, the International Outreach Selection Committee will rank the applicants based on merit of their presentation, the scientific-economic state of the country, and the PNS member’s recommendation letter.
- Applications will be collected in conjunction with the 2021 PNS Abstract Submission Site.