Career Development Lunch
Are you interested in getting advice from peripheral nerve clinicians and researchers? Sign up for the career development lunch on Saturday, 12 June 2021 from 12.00 – 13.00 EST (US/Canada) to virtually discuss funding opportunities, career paths, and more in a small group setting with senior experts in the peripheral nerve field. Registration is FREE for this event, but limited to PNS Junior Members only. Pre-registration is required.
The Purpose of the Career Development Lunch is to:
- Provide an inviting atmosphere for Junior Members at the PNS.
- Share career development suggestions and personal stories.
- Share ideas with your peers.
- Meet others who do the same thing you do (i.e., network).
- Address “nuts and bolts” issues and solutions to problems.
- Discover resources and how to access them.
Thank you to the PNS Junior Committee:
Luuk Wieske, MD, PhD, Amsterdam University, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Kathryn Moss, PhD, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD, USA
Rhona McGonigal, PhD, University of Glasgow, Glasgow, UK
Oranee Sanmaneechai, MD, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol Univsersity, Bangkok, Thailand
Amro Stino, MD, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Yuzhong Wang, MD, Affiliated Hospital of Jining Medical University, Jining, China